BE a member
If you want to become a Member of SMESA, kindly follow the following steps
- Application regarding membership has to be made to the Secretary, SMESA in stipulated formats (use the online form below)
- Any ex-student who has completed at least one academic year in St. Mary’s Orphanage & Day School, Dum Dum is eligible to apply for membership.
- Admission fee: Rs.50.00
- Membership fee: Rs.100.00 per annum
- Membership fees of Rs.100.00 annually should be paid within 31st March of the respective year for renewal of membership.
- Power to accept/reject any application of membership is vested with the SMESA executive committee.
- Defaulting by six months towards payment of annual membership fees (i.e. by 30th September) will automatically cease the membership of the respective person
- Otherwise a person ceases to be a member (a) On his resignation (b) Becoming insane or insolvent (c) On being convicted of any offence (d) On being found to be detrimental to the association
- It is obligatory on the part of a member to abide by the final decision of the Executive Committee regarding any program and subscription payment
- Candidates living outside India can apply using the online form and make payments to our Bank account directly.
- If you are living in India then fees should be paid in Cash/ Demand Draft/ Cheque/ Bank Transfer (favouring Dum Dum St. Mary’s Ex Students’ Association payable at Kolkata). You can post the Cheque/ Demand Draft to SMESA, 46, M.C. Garden Road, Kolkata – 700030
- Account name: Dum Dum St. Mary’s Ex Students Association. Account number: 1140659512. IFSC: CBIN0281182 Bank name: Central Bank of India, Ghughudanga Branch. If you donate or transfer your annual membership to the above mentioned Bank account, drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the transfer details.